Jan 6, 2010

OFCS Awards: Winners

I guess it's a good thing I gave Melanie Laurent those extra five points with my second-place vote. Here is the full list of winners. Respectable, even if I'm already sick to death of Anvil (not a bad film, but dammit if it isn't relatively meaningless in comparison to The Cove).

Best Picture: The Hurt Locker
Best Director: Kathryn Bigelow, The Hurt Locker
Best Actor: Jeremy Renner, The Hurt Locker
Best Actress: Melanie Laurent, Inglourious Basterds
Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, Inglourious Basterds
Best Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique, Precious
Best Original Screenplay: Quentin Tarantino, Inglourious Basterds
Best Adapted Screenplay: Wes Anderson and Noah Baumbach, Fantastic Mr. Fox, based on a book by Roald Dahl
Best Documentary: Anvil!: The Story of Anvil
Best Picture Not in the English Language: The White Ribbon
Best Animated Feature: Up
Best Cinematography: Robert Richardson, Inglourious Basterds
Best Score: Michael Giacchino, Up
Best Editing: Chris Innis and Bob Murawski, The Hurt Locker

Voted: 5 (36%)
Predicted: 8 (57%)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
UPDATE 1/7/10: Here's something new: the OFCS has prepared via webcam their own Awards ceremony of sorts, replicated here for your viewing pleasure. I haven't actually looked at these yet myself; I tend to find this sort of thing embarrassing, even when it's not me on display (and yes, I have found myself as the proverbial deer in the headlights once before in such a manner, but I'll be damned if I'm going to say when, how, or where).


No comments:

Post a Comment